Mimo Integration Request (MIR)
The Parallel protocol can support many different assets in many different markets. Each market operates as a segregated risk pool, with the addition of each new asset influencing the overall risk of that particular market.
- The increased insolvency risk of the market it is listed in.
- The potential to expose the market it is listed in to a single point of failure.
- The risks associated with collateral currencies.
- The benefits of protocol/market diversification.
As with all governance upgrades, MIR Template is recommended.
Project Presentation: (After summary)
- Protocol name
- Token requested
- Token contract address
- Audit(s) links
- Chain requested: Ethereum/Polygon/Fantom
- Relation to the project
- Twitter/Discord/Telegram links
Token metrics: (After project presentation)
- Smart Contract risk: maturity, transactions
- Counterparty risk: holders, permission
- Market Risk: market cap, average volume, normalized volatility
- Community size on Twitter/Discord/Telegram
Community sentiment poll: (After voting options)
- A poll on the governance forum post to get a first sentiment at least 48hours before submitting a snapshot proposal
Considering that the integrations proposals can happen quite often and that the risk for the protocol is lower than other proposal types, we could consider the following parameters:
- Admin: DAO Multisig
- Quorum: 0.1% of the total supply (1M vMIMO)
- Voting Duration: 3 days
Last modified 1mo ago